photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Friday, April 11, 2014

Bumps and Bruises


And The Mother of the Year Award goes to...that's right, me!
I promise, Jason and I are great parents!! You see, I'm the parent that makes their child wait 30 minutes to swim, bathes them in hand sanitzer throughout the day, and takes them to the pediatrician for the sniffles. But, unfortunetly even with all these precautions I take, poor little Raina still managed to brake her leg (her tibia to be exact). Trying to keep up with her big brother and sister has proven to be quite dangerous in this house! 

I feel terrible about her accident and embarassed to tell people that it was three days before we realized she had something very serious going on with her leg- since on the third day we finally noticed she hadn't walked! The truth is, there is nothing I can do about it now, except learn from my mistakes, thank God that is wasn't more serious, and keep her comfortable. So for now, all I can do is smile and say, 'I Guess Im Due'.

No comments:

Post a Comment