photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's A Crumby Life!

Its mealtime at my house and this means crumbs! I don't mean just a few minor bread crumbs scattered about, I'm talking dried macaroni, blobs of sticky yogurt, chunks of scrambled eggs, and sometimes if you're lucky, you can even find an entire pancake!  
I have to be honest, with three little ones it's hard to keep up with all these crumbs. But I do have a few tricks up my sleeve to help my family avoid living like complete slobs and to help keep me from spending all my time scrapping food off the floors...

1. Kid sized broom
It's the perfect size for little hands! After mealtimes, I have the kids help by "sweeping" up under their chairs. Alright, so maybe they aren't exactly 'cleaning', but it's great practice. 

2. iRobot Brava Mop
Mopping is at the top of my list of jobs I despise! So thank goodness they make a mop that can do it for me. At the end of the day I set the mop up and its starts scrubbing...
info.bigbang.si, mikeshouts.com
 3. iRobot Roomba vacuum 
Could it be any easier?! I mean, all you have to do is hit the 'clean' button and off it goes to collect all your dirt, amazing!

robotbg.com, www.allergymatters.com

We want to hear from you, what are your 'crumby' tricks?!



No comments:

Post a Comment