photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Friday, March 27, 2015

When Your Baby Boy Becomes A Little Man...

On a cool North Carolina morning, on the 27th of March, my life changed forever. That day, in less than an hour of labor and just three pushes, Jason and I welcomed our sweet baby boy, Jakson Scott.

With his chubby cheeks and his contagious smile, I instantly fell in love.

Our days with baby Jak were spent visiting parks, reading books, going on walks, singing songs, playing dress up, and playing peek-a-boo.

Then one day, I blinked...and my baby boy became a little man.

How did I miss it?! When did this all happen?! 
Now, our little man always has his hair perfectly spiked and his camo outfits meticulously picked out. 


He's a tough boy with a sense of adventure and fun, but with a hint of sensitivity. 

He's become an athlete with amazing skills and a big brother with just a big heart!

Happy 6th Birthday to our little man who will always be my baby boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment