photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Registry Overload

As I approached the halfway point in my pregnancy, I started work on the daunting task of the baby registry. I basically surveyed all of my mom friends and bugged them until they just told me exactly what to register for. I had been doing everything online, until one night when I decided to drag Kyle to Buy Buy Baby. 

For those of you who have never been, it's Bed Bath & Beyond's baby store, so the same floor to ceiling crap everywhere effect. My minimalist self should have known better...





The workers must have known by the look on my face that I was completely overwhelmed. Their greetings seemed more like ones of concern, "Uh, is everything okay? Need help?" Yes! I am stuck an episode of baby hoarders and I need to get out!

Just like weddings, this was really my first experience with the baby industry. Yes it is a complete industry and you have to sift through all of the random gadgets to figure out what really is a necessary. 

But don't worry, as we checked out, Kyle bought me a bag of Flipz. (Those white chocolate pretzels I haven't had since like fourth grade.) And just a like a little kid, it made the entire trip worth it...


No comments:

Post a Comment