photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Nursery

After months in the works, the baby nursery is finally finished! 

Not going to lie, it was a bit of a challenge trying to decorate without knowing the gender, but I wanted to stick with colors and textures that were the vibe of our house already. Plus, I'm not a pink or purple, diamond studded, "princess" type. In fact, I'm sure I was told on numerous occasions growing up, "You ain't no damn princess." So if I do have a girl, let's just hope she's more of a blue/green kind of gal like me. 

The space we had to work with wasn't huge, so Kyle had the idea of adding a Murphy Bed Wall Unit so that our queen bed could still be useful in that room. I not only like the look of it and its storage, but that it is functional as well. Point for Team Husband!




















Crib: Jenny Lind Convertible Crib  Crib Sheets: Quick Zip  Crib Skirt: Carousel Designs  Rug: Living Spaces  Glider: Pottery Barn Outlet  Pillows: West Elm  Murphy Bed Wall Unit: Costco  Woven Baskets: The Container Store  Oars & Adventure Wall Art: HomeGoods Lamb Rocker: Pottery Barn Leaf Wall Art: West Elm   Poof: The Land of Nod

If anyone has questions about any of the products, be sure to comment below or shoot me a message!



No comments:

Post a Comment